Do you want to enjoy an amazing cake? Try this recipe 👇
* 120 g quinoa flour
* 150 g dried mulberry flour
* 2 tbsp carob flour (spoonful)
* 2 tsp spoonful elixier (recipe below👇)
* 2/3 glass tahini (glass 200 ml)
* 2 bottles of mineral water (400 ml)
* Mix all dry ingredients.
* Add wet ingredients and stir until it is homogeneous. The consistency should be foamy, not fluid.
* Pour the cake batter into the greased cake pan.
* Bake at 160 degrees for about 40 minutes. Serve when the cake has cooled down.
* 40 g chia seeds
* 40 g milled flax seeds
* 20 g psyllium husk powder
Mix those 3 ingredients and keep the mix in a jar.