Roasted Veggie Soup
In this recipe the cooking technique is the key. So the sharing won’t be long. Let’s create room for a bit of intuitive cooking😉.
1) A choice of your favourite veggetables and spices. We used carrots, cellery root, leek, whole garlic head (top sliced off), salt, tumeric here. Arugula for the topping.
2) Cut all the veggetables into smaller pieces and season them with spices, drizzle with olive oil.
3) Roast them in pan at 160 degrees for 45 – 60 minutes (depending on the veggetable you have chosen).
4) Take out the veggetables from the oven, squeeze out roasted garlic into a pot, add veggie mixture. Add 1 litre of hot water (we added broth) to the pot and puree using a hand blender.
5) Pour into a serving bowl and garnish with the ingredient of your choice (we used arugula, other options are e.g. sliced red pepper, sunflower seeds).